Memorial Day Sales 2021

Friday, May 28, 2021

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like I've been doing a lot more shopping then usual these past few weeks (as if I don't already shop enough). Last summer all of our trips and events were canceled, not to mention I wasn't going into the office. Hanging out with friends and family was typically an at home affair, so I had no need to shop for a new outfit. Now that my life is starting to get busy again, I'm ready to ditch the leggings and tee shirts and swap them in for some actual outfits. Reguardless of what your upcoming plans entail, there are some great sales for everyone! Check out some of the best sales I found!


  • AERIE- All bikini tops and bottoms $20
  • AMERICAN EAGLE- 30% off shorts and skirts 
  • ANTHROPOLOGIE - Extra 40% off sale items (online only- no code needed)
  • BAUBLEBARExtra 20% off sale items (Code-SALE20)
  • JCREW25% off purchase/ extra 40% off sale items (use code WEEKEND)
  • LOFT - 40%-50% off full price items. Additional 60% off sale items  (Code- SUMMER)
  • LULUS- Extra 30% off sale (Code-HELLO SUMMER)
  • NORDSTROM- Half yearly sale- up to 50% off (Men/women/kids/home)
  • OLD NAVY- Up to 50% off sitewide (no code needed)
  • SEPHORA - Up to 50% off select items (no code needed)
  • TARGET- Select deals on clothes, electronics, home and more (my favorite deal is the airpods on sale for $200 from $250)

Happy Shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)