Golden Goose Sneaker Dups (Under $100)

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

So I'll start this one out by saying, I've heard great things about Golden Goose sneakers (which is why I wanted a pair in the first place). With that being said, I can't wrap my head around paying that much money for a pair of sneakers, especially with everything going on in the world right now.



I searched FAR and wide for a pair of dupes, all of which are $100 or less. I actually bought a pair (the Steve Madden Starling sneaker) before the pandemic began, and I didn't know then how handy they would become. I am usually a heel gal, these days however, I am a leggings and tee kinda gal. I've been wearing these sneakers nonstop over the past few weeks.


I hope everyone is staying and healthy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)