Gift Guide-For The Gal On The Go

Monday, December 9, 2019

Sharing my first gift guide of the season, and i'm starting with gifts for that gal in your life that is always traveling, or always on the go. I went with practical items here, or ones that help with organization.






1. Cocktail Kit- The cocktail kit doesn't include liquor, but it does include everything you need to make the perfect cocktail on the go. There are several options (Champagne Cocktail , Bloody Mary, Margarita, Hot Toddy, Gin & Tonic, and Old Fashioned). With so many choices, there is something for everyone, and it is under $20. It would also be cute to wrap this up with a mini bottle of the liquor used for the kit too!


2. Weekender Bag-  This is perfect for the over packer (such as myself). Whenever I travel, I always put my duffle on top of my rolling suitcase, and it's quite a battle to keep it from falling. This particular weekender links on to the rolling bag handle so it doesn't fall....genius!

3. Travel Jewelry Case - My jewelry used to be all over the place when I traveled. When I got a jewelry case to travel with, it kept it all in one place, and organized. It's also great to keep necklaces or bracelets from tangling.

4. Packing Cubes- Packing cubes are also great for organization. There are so many cute pattern and color options too!

5.  Swell Bottle- I personally am in love with my Swell bottles, and have gotten them as a gift for so many people at this point. They keep your drink hot or cold for hours, so they are not only great for the gym, but I also love using it for beach trips, car trips, or filling it up at the airport when I'm flying.

6. Purse Organizer-  Women are known for having a messy purse (I am guilty of having everything under the sun in my purse too). It comes in several different color and size options, and super affordable. Such a unique gift.

7. Travel Emergency Kit  The name of this one says it all. The travel emergency kit comes with 18 items, and includes everything from wrinkle remover,  ear plugs, to a phone/tablet stand

8. Out of Office Tee-  I bought this tee a few months ago, and love wearing it with leggings and sneakers for travel days when I am in fact, out of office... physically and mentally :)

9. Luggage Tag With Phone Charger  - Kills two birds with one stone, enough said here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)